What is a Prompt?
A prompt is a method of communicating with the BlueWillow image generator by using written text as input. Its primary function is to instruct the Artificial Intelligence (AI) model to generate images based on the given prompt.
Content instructions : Guide the AI to understand how to create your picture by describing the image and what elements should appear in it.
Themes: Human subjects, buildings and architecture, natural landscapes, wildlife, and more.
- Subject: If you are creating a character, what do you want to see it doing and/or where is it located.
- Settings: Daytime, nighttime, dark or shadowy, festive or celebratory, and other environments.
- Details: Clothing and accessories worn by people in the image, the composition of buildings and other architectural elements, and other visual details.
Style modifiers: Define the artistic style and detail of the images.
- Visual Styles: Specify the desired artistic style, such as realistic, impressionistic, abstract, or other approaches such as including an artist’s name associated with a particular style.
- Lighting: Determine the lighting of the image, including brightness, contrast, and shadow.
- Color Schemes: Specify the overall color palette of the image, including hue, saturation, and brightness.
- Textures: Determine the texture and surface details of objects in the image, including smooth, rough, or other textures.
- Effects: Add special visual effects to the image, such as blurring, distortion, or other digital manipulations.
- Creative Properties: You can also achieve a desired effect with the name of an existing video game or movie property that has a strong visual style.
Crafting the prompt
When crafting your prompt, think about what you actually want to achieve. The order of your prompt will affect the outcome; words placed early will generally have a stronger effect. If you use longer prompts, words later in the prompt will generally have a weaker effect. You can often improve your prompts by changing the order of your words or adjusting the words used in your prompt.
- Medium: Decide whether you want the image to be a photograph, painting or line drawing, for example.
- Subject: Specify what the image should be focused on, such as a person, animal, landscape, or other elements.
- Elements: Identify the specific details that should be included in the image, such as certain colors, shapes, textures, or other visual features.
- Composition: Determine the arrangement and placement of the visual elements in the image, including the framing and perspective.
- Emotions/Mood: Specify the desired emotional or atmospheric tone for the image, such as happy, sad, dramatic, peaceful, or other moods.